You can view and configure high-level repository settings, such as a repository's name, URI, and SSH key.
Note: For an organization-owned repository, you must be in an organization's Owners group to perform the actions described in this article. Alternatively, if you added the repository in question by clicking Add Open Source Repo, you must be an Owner or Admin of the repo on GitHub in order to administer the repository on Code Climate.
- From your Dashboard, choose the repository and choose the Repo Settings tab from the repo's main navigation list.
- On the General tab, you can view and configure any of the following settings:
- Name: Change the display name of your repository (this will have no effect on the repository's URI).
- Default branch: This is the default branch for the repository. Virtually all the data shown for your repository is specific to the default branch (this is true for all pages, except the Branches page).
- On the GitHub tab, you can access:
- Git URI: Change the URI that Code Climate uses to locate your repository. This may be necessary when troubleshooting Code Climate's ability to communicate with your repository.
- On the Test coverage tab, you can access a Test Reporter ID for use with Code Climate's test reporters.
You can also enable two pull request statuses to help you meet your goals for test coverage:
- Diff Coverage enforces a minimum percentage of test coverage on new and changed lines of code, to help you make sure that every commit improves your overall coverage.
- Total Coverage helps you maintain your current level of coverage. If merging the PR will reduce your total coverage, this status line will fail.
- On the Teams tab, you can Manage Your Teams. Note: This is only available for organizations added before January 2018. All other organizations use our newer GitHub-backed Authorization.
- On the Integrations tab, you can view and manage your third-party integrations.
Note: If you've added your repository to Code Climate by selecting Add Open Source Repo, the SSH key fields above will not be displayed. SSH keys aren't used in these cases.
- If you've made any changes, click Save.
Updated 4 months ago