Answers to the most common questions about billing are here for your reference. Have a question that isn't answered here? Let us know.
Code Climate’s analysis of public GitHub repositories is 100% free, forever. Anyone can add any OSS GitHub-hosted project to Code Climate. Once an OSS repository is added, our analysis will be publicly available. You can also run our open source CLI locally to analyze any repo, public or private. Try it out!
When setting up your Code Climate organization, you will need a seat for:
- each team member that is authoring code that you would like reviewed.
- any team members that would like to review the analysis results.
When providing analysis for commits authored by team members, we'll attempt to match the author name or email address associated with the commit to your Code Climate user. For most cases this matching algorithm works, but in cases where it doesn't we'll also match against the opener of the pull request.
Getting a message about “code analysis is not currently available”? Check out this help doc for troubleshooting tips.
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover and Diners Club.
Of course! You can make changes from your Billing page inside the app. If you change your plan mid-month, we'll prorate the cost.
Our tiered plans accommodate a max number of users, this number varies based on the plan you are subscribed to. If you've reached your max number of users you can either:
- Upgrade to one of our other Tiered plans from your Billing page
- Switch to our new per-user pricing model, which allows you to add and remove users as needed. For more information, please contact our support team.
- For Organizations subscribed to our per-user pricing model, we'll apply a pro-rated credit to your account.
- For Organizations subscribed to one of our Tiered plans, you just made room for one extra user.
If you have a credit applied to your account, you can check the balance on your Organization's Billing page.
Sure! We’re happy to invoice large organizations who’ve chosen our annual billing frequency. Drop us a line to arrange this. All monthly plans must be paid by credit card.
By default all billing statements will be sent to anyone who belongs to your Organization's Owner's team. If you would like to add an additional invoice recipient, to be CCed on all invoice emails, you can do so from your Organization Info tab:
Yes, you can add custom information (e.g., your address) in the Invoice Notes field on your Organization's Info page:
This text will appear at the top of your invoice.
Updated about a year ago