Code Climate: Enterprise is an on-premise version of Code Climate. There are a variety of reasons one might prefer an on premise version, but the most common are
- the ability to run Code Climate behind a firewall, and, related --
- the ability to integrate with other on premise software, such as GitHub Enterprise or Bitbucket Server.
Code Climate Enterprise includes the same great set of features for automated code review as codeclimate.com, with a few additional benefits, including:
- integration with on-premise instances of Github Enterprise and Bitbucket Server
- ability to run custom engines that meet your specific code review needs
- full backup and upgrade control
For more information and detail, please contact us.
If you can run Github: Enterprise, you can run Code Climate: Enterprise
Code Climate: Enterprise ships as a virtual machine image which can be deployed to a number of different environments.
Code Climate officially supports deployment to the following virtualization platforms:
- Amazon Web Services (via Cloud Formation)
- VMWare (.ova)
- KVM (.qcow2)
If you are interested in Code Climate: Enterprise, but your virtualization platform isn't listed, please contact us.
Code Climate: Enterprise requires:
- at least 16 CPU cores
- 64 GB of RAM
- 500 GB minimum of hard disk capacity for small (< 30 developers) teams (more is likely required for larger teams)
Code Climate: Enterprise is accessible within your environment over the following ports:
8800(Admin interface via HTTPS)
SSH access to the box (via port
22) may be required when speaking with a customer support engineer but is not required for regular, normal operations.
Code Climate: Enterprise requires network egress to fetch updates and enforce licenses. If you have concerns, please contact us.
For pricing information please start by filling this form out, and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.